You are here
Risk Management Analyst
A risk and audit position with a global financial institution.
An opportunity to grow your career with a premier bank in New York.
About Our Client
A commercial bank serving the needs of professionals, retail businesses and real estate investors in New York City.
- Assist business owners in identifying new key risk activities (KRAs) and on a quarterly basis.
- Assist KRA owners in identifying, measuring, assessing, controlling, and monitoring KRAs on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate quarterly enterprise risk assessment with business managers and test assessments and controls.
- Aggregate risk assessments and prepare summary statements to conclude on the Bank's overall risk assessment system (RAS).
- Assist KRAs in developing action plans to correct weak or insufficient risk management practices.
- Assist Supervisor in coordinating, developing, and implementing the risk management framework and processes bank wide.
- With the oversight of the audit committee, develops requests for proposal (RFP) from audit firms to conduct outsourced/co-sourced audits of the Bank's control environment to execute the risk based audit plan.
- Coordinate internal audits with Bank's outside independent audit firm.
- Coordinate management responses to audit reports with business owners.
- Serve as liaison to bank's outsourced Internal Auditors with responsibilities for coordinating audit scheduling, distribution of reports to Audit Committee and responsible officers and managing the audit reply process.
- Manage the Audit Tracking Report issued by Bank Auditor.
- Responsible for tacking all outstanding internal audit findings and business owner's remediation efforts.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-year college degree required.
- Approximately 2-3 years banking experience in internal controls functions, audit, compliance, or preferably in risk management.
- Knowledge of Bank internal controls functions, internal audit, compliance, risk management processes.
- Strong interpersonal and analytic skills are required.
- Proactive, team work attitude, problem solver and require minimum supervision.
What's on Offer
Competitive market salary with benefits.