You are here
Risk Management Content Strategist
- My client is a top provider of Professional Development courses.
- We're looking for an experienced Content Strategist with knowledge of Risk space
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of information and professional development programs specific to the Risk Management industry.
The Risk Management Content Strategist will be responsible for:
- Acting as liaision between speakers, moderators, and presenters for events
- Recruiting and speaking with presenters
- Developing content for future presentations, conferences, and events
- Work with Risk Intelligence team to develop new digital media programs
The Successful Applicant
The Risk Management Content Strategist must have:
- A strong knowledge in the capital markets/financial services space, preferably within Risk Management
- Bachelor's degree in Business preferred
- Experience resarching and building senior relationships
- Experience collaborating and attracting industry professionals
- Ability to conduct industry and market research
- High level of organization, initiative, and accountability.
What's on Offer
Market-rate in Jersey City for Financial Services and Marketing.