You are here
Risk Reporting & Credit Surveillance
- French investment bank located in NYC.
- My client is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst who is very eager to learn.
About Our Client
Responsibilities of the candidate will be:
- Report credit risks across all portfolios.
- Detect and report deterioration in credit quality in a timely manner.
- Prescribe and advise on remedial actions when necessary.
- Identify and respond to exceptions and violations.
- Ensure adherence to Credit Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor compliance with counterp[arty credit risk limits.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree in finance, engineering or the sciences.
- MBA or applicable graduate degree.
- Work experience in relevant areas.
- Experience in counterparty credit risk and capital markets.
- Fluent in Excel
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate with a possibility to go permanent.