You are here
Nation's leading roofing contractor
Opportunities have never been better for advancement
About Our Client
My client is the nation's leading commercial roofing contractor. With over 50 locations and over 2,500 qualified roofing professionals nationwide, They have harnessed the strengths and resources of the nation's strongest roofing contractors into one company with one goal: to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country to meet and exceed our customers' needs. As the industry leader, they have earned its reputation for excellence. No other roofing contractor can match their resources, expertise, financial strength, or stability as we house the best names in the business, all under one roof.
- Estimate job costs and submit proposals for review.
- Create/ request Show Drawings; Write submittal letters
- Obtain Product Data Sheets, Samples, etc.
- Understand all processes of job from acquisition to fulfillment.
- Review and approve invoices, material slips, purchase orders, contracts, and proposals to verify accuracy
- Handle all estimating duties to include bids, pricing, and change orders.
- Maintain Bid Calendar
- Maintain/ periodically update default supplier price lists
- Visit jobs, attend pre-bid meetings
- Measure buildings/ verify plan dimensions/ perform test cuts when necessary
- Take photos, download aerial photos
- Secure pricing from suppliers
- Maintain bid results & statistics
- Review Notice to Proceeds/ Contracts for scope & price accuracy
- Set up jobs (Project Information Sheets, Budgets, Pricing Sheets, Schedule of Values, Job Hand-Off Forms)
- Develop relationships with owners, contractors, & suppliers
- Resolve disputes with clients and past due accounts efficiently
- Maintain and protect all company equipment, vehicles, and Company policies.
- Track labor and material costs of jobs.
- Field customer requests, questions and complaints.
- Cooperate with Project Management, Service, and Office Departments
- Roof Knowledge Acquisition
- Study & review internal educational literature
- Review Project Absolutes
- Visit jobs, establish relationships with foreman
The Successful Applicant
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- Prior sales or estimating experience
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving Ability with the ability to manage difficult customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program, including strong analytical abilities Documentation Skills
- Superior Listening and Communications Skills
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with associates
What's on Offer
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications. My client offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.