You are here
SaaS Sales Associate (0-5 years experience)
Join a growing US team for a global educational software company
Leverage existing knowledge of the educational landscape & jumpstart your career
About Our Client
Our client was founded in 2006 to transition schools off paper onto a proprietary learning platform, which acts as the core repository of a school's curriculum and academic records.
Today, they serve over 2,000 international schools and over 600,000 students, including 4 in 5 IB Diploma students, in 120 countries.
Their service commitment to schools encompasses global 24-hour telephone & e-mail support Monday through Friday with weekend coverage for the Middle East, over 600 annual on-site visits, and hosting annual user group conferences in each region. The churn rate is less than 1% together with a sustained compound annual ARR growth rate of over 60% since 2012.
- Conducting school visits & demonstrations with interested schools in your region, and moving them to Trial
- Qualifying new sign ups
- Attending regional conferences and providing presentations
- Working with the marketing team to follow up on recurring marketing campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to manage high-stress situations and troubleshoot challenging problems
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly & execute quickly
- Attention-to-detail and satisfaction from a job well-done
- Native English speaker
- Ability to work out of the Chicago office.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Eligible for a sales incentive bonus for each year based on reaching certain targets
- Books, library & conference budget