You are here
Sales Account Executive
Join a sales team at a global recruitment agency in Boston
Uncapped earning potential on top of base - no draw!
About Our Client
Michael Page has 40 years of expertise in white-collar, professional services recruitment across a variety of industry sectors. Established in London in 1976, we've grown organically to become one of the largest recruitment agencies in the world with over 150 offices in 35 countries around the world.
This is an exciting opportunity in our Boston office to join a global, publicly traded company with an outstanding reputation. With offices located all over the world, we are looking for ambitious, driven and passionate sales professionals that are career-minded.
What you will be responsible for a Full-Desk Recruitment Cycle:
- "Hunting" new business opportunities and clients by generating leads
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales targets Selling Michael Page's services/solutions
- Calling and meeting clients weekly in industry vertical markets
- Developing proposals to prospective clients
- Negotiating commercial terms of business and rates
- Managing accounts and Cross Selling for Account Development
- Sourcing candidates for open positions with clients
The Successful Applicant
This is an entry-level sales role in which you can create your own future. An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 0-3 years of Sales/Marketing experience
- Performance driven attitude with an interest in rewarding benefits
- Bachelor's Degree
Some incentives include:
- Outstanding career potential - organic structure, fantastic opportunity to fast track to management
- Market leading industry sales training
- A true work hard play hard sales culture
- Uncapped earning potential
- Luxurious paid trips domestic and global for top performers every quarter
What's on Offer
The successful applicant can expect competitive base, bonus, excellent health and dental benefits, 401k, performance based incentives including all expenses paid trips, and more.