You are here
Sales Account Manager - Automotive
- Exceptional Company Culture and Fortune 1000
- Strong Incentive Plan - 50% bonus uncapped and fully paid company car
About Our Client
Our client for the Automotive Account Manager opportunity is a leading global manufacturer servicing the automotive, medical, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage industries. This client operates under a Fortune 1000 $3.5 billion parent company.
- Manage current designated accounts, while identifying and engaging new accounts.
- Create forecast and achieve the revenue targets for all products within the assigned territories.
- Monitor and track forecasted versus actual results.
- Establish and implement goals, objectives, strategies, and long term plans for the area.
- Provide customer connectivity drive customer satisfaction, advocacy and loyalty.
- Collaborate with channel leadership colleagues to share best practices competitive intelligence, and successful approaches to market.
- Leverage use of CRM tools to manage leads, results, targets and monitor engagement plans.
- Collaborate with product management regarding any necessary product changes and enhancements to defend and drive new market participation.
- All other reasonable duties, as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or related)
- At least 5 years of technical sales experience - preferably with Automotive OEM and Tier 1 suppliers, or industrial or medical
- Ability to explain technical products and applications
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and strong presentation skills
- Efficient with Microsoft suite
- Proficient with SalesForce.com CRM
- Ability to travel 30% in the local greater Detroit area
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus 50% of base salary uncapped, company car or allowance, home office, 2-3 weeks PTO, strong opportunity for growth and management opportunities, full benefits, 401K