You are here
Sales Account Manager - Global food comapny
Japanese language skill is needed
Open up Japanese retailer accounts for a global food business
About Our Client
The company is an internationally renowned consumer food business. They have a well established US presence headquartered in Southern California with own production plants. As part of US business expansion, they are looking for a Japanese speaking Sales Account manager who can bring their products into Japanese retailers.
- Manage assigned territory. Evaluate internal and external sales performance to ensure customer satisfaction and reach sales target. Develops specific sales plans to achieve sales target and increase the market share.
- Seek business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating the position in the industry including supermarkets, distributors, wholesalers and restaurants.
- Create new business relationships and manage existing accounts. Build relationships with restaurants, suppliers, wholesalers, supermarkets, and other referral sources.
- Introduce and increase the number of product SKUs in restaurants and provide support to source products.
- Develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines. Work closely with assigned channels/customers to achieve sales targets. This will include product education, research, competitive analysis, product penetration, development and execution of advertisement and promotional programs, and various plans and reports.
- Set up and control approved budgets for sales promotion plan
- Prepare quality plans, budgets, presentations and reports as required
- Other relevant tasks
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of relevant sales/account management experience of CPG products into retail channels in the US market.
- Fully professional in both English and Japanese, understands Japanese Business practices and etiquette.
- Eligible to work in the United States with work VISA or permanent residency status.
What's on Offer
Base salary negotiable with annual company bonus.
Employee benefit packages.
New position to open up new territories for a well-known global consumer food brand.
Mature and professional working environment.
Easy access, close to major freeways.