You are here
Sales Account Manager - Luxury interior products
70K base with no commission cap
Luxury product and service background highly welcome
About Our Client
A globally leading designer and manufacturer of hotel furniture and catering equipment's, dealing with the 5-Star luxury hotel and venue markets is looking to expand its footprint in the North America market.
They have been established for over 3 decades globally in all continents, and hold a prestigious reputation for intelligent, innovative and high quality products. They have high growth plans in the region, therefore require a Sales Account Manager who will match their ambition.
Sales Account Manager - Hotel Furniture & Catering, America will be based from Los Angeles, but to cover various territories of the Americas.
Our Ideal candidate will be a sophisticated account manager as well as a new business hunter, following a structured sales process to seek new business within Hotels and Hospitality, and Convention centers as the main target client groups.
Furthermore, they will be accountable for;
- Establishing, and exceeding sales targets
- Conducting business development activities for new and existing accounts
- Attending trade shows
- Assisting the Corporate team and liaising with marketing to implement strategic plans aimed at increasing market share
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 15 years of successful selling luxury products or services
- Connections with luxury hotel and hospitality is a big plus
- The ability to travel extensively across the U.S.
- Ability to sell "added value" high end products with great presentation and communication skills
Company personality fit - Hard working, trustworthy and personally driven to succeed and promote the business to the best of their abilities at all times.
What's on Offer
Globally leading business with established operations in the US
New role created to expand existing North America Business
Competitive base salary with a non-capped commission
Employee benefits available