You are here
Sales Account Manager - Tubular Steel
Experience in OCTG? Opportunity with industry leaders
Fast track to management
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the production energy tubular products.
- The promotion of tubular products to customers located throughout the Southwestern region of the United States.
- Develop new business while maintaining/growing existing business with tubular customers.
- Understand and meet the tubular products needs of customers while optimizing operating margin, inventory, and delivery performance.
- Obtain prospective tubular customers through professional networking, technical presentations, OCTG conferences and cold-calling/visiting.
- Work closely with inside sales, operations, technical experts, and pricing managers to develop and exceed sales and business objectives, and assure customer satisfaction.
- Provide current information regarding conditions within the market, market pricing and the development of new products and business related intelligence.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree preferred or a minimum of 10 years of OCTG sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with OCTG
- Literacy in Microsoft Windows, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Excel and presentation applications are required
- Proven track record of growing customer base in outside sales
- Experience building and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Experience in mentoring/development of employees is preferred
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
What's on Offer
- Industry leading salary
- Uncapped quarterly bonus
- 401k matching
- 4 weeks vacation
- Company car
- Full benefits