You are here
Sales Account Manager
Large Base Pay + Opportunity for Commission/Bonuses
Opportunity for World Travel
About Our Client
Our client is often the name that comes to mind first when top engineers in the industry think about steam system engineering. Their reputation is built on a century of experience with strong local presences in 51 operating companies in 34 countries.
They are committed to helping their customers improve plant performance, comply with legislation, meet environmental goals and stay ahead of the competition.
From designing, installing and commissioning new facilities, optimizing and upgrading existing steam systems, to maintaining plant performance through scheduled maintenance, they've got the expertise, resources, products and services to help their clients achieve profitable growth.
- Develop, implement and monitor business plan for individual sales territory.
- Increase our value proposition to clients by offering our knowledge of steam suitable to the different applications.
- Be familiar with the concept of project management and all stages of contracts and projects.
- Work closely with account execs as well as distributors.
- Keep up to date the CRM database.
- Provide monthly update of status of key projects, sales, quotes and progress of assigned initiatives.
- Contribute to keep operating rhythm working throughout the end of the project cycle.
- Ensure continued knowledge development for the OPC sector.
- Build relationships with peers globally to ensure the highest level of service are being provided in the OPC sector.
- Experience in working at the EPC project level for OPC applications.
- Contribute and maintain good understanding of major OPC corporate customer as designated.
- Contribute to market intelligence and able to assist in OPC focus prioritization for key customers.
- Travel 40%. Some overnight and international travel will be required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field, AND 5 to 10 years outside sales experience selling a technical or industrial related product line (required).
- Ability to sell to all levels within an organization.
- Ability to interpret project specifications and PI&D's.
- Customer Focus
- Building Working Relationships Initiative
- Communication Managing Work and Flexibility
- Presentation Skills
- Continuous Learning
- Experience selling to the Oil and Petrochemicals sector and EPC is a plus.
What's on Offer
Base salary pending experience + commission/bonus structure. Full medical/health benefits, 401(k) option, opportunity for career growth and global travel.