You are here
Sales and Marketing Associate Manager
Organic Snack-Food Brand Located in Midtown Manhattan
Seeking Associate to Manage all Sales and Marketing Related Support Activities
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly-growing and exciting organic food company that is disrupting the snacking world. Products are loaded with natural vitamins, minerals and fresh produce.
- Provide support for all sales and marketing activities
- Develop sales presentations (PowerPoint) for key account presentations and conference calls
- Liase with sales brokers, customers and vendors regarding programs, sales follow up etc.
- Coordinate agendas and provide reports for weekly sales and marketing meetings
- Work with Retail Sales Analyst to analyze data and communicate product and consumer trends to CEO
- Support sales trade shows and assist with lead follow up after shows
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years' experience in CPG sales and marketing support
- CPG and/or retail trade channel experience is preferable
- Experience with category management and using trade marketing tools
- PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with high-level individuals
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Benefits
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Access to good food and smart people!