You are here
Sales Associate - Entry to Mid Level
Are you looking to advance your career?
Fun, Exciting Company!
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Plus, we have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success and once in a lifetime VIP trips around the world every quarter.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 48% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
Our growing company has a fantastic opportunity available for you in our Boston office! As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
A successful Sales Associate - Entry to Mid Level will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-started with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
If you feel that you possess these qualifications, apply today for consideration.
What's on Offer
The Sales Associate - Entry to Mid Level role is able to offer:
- Robust training program starting from your first day
- Clear career development journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National and International career opportunities
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Base salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Discounted gum memberships
- Employee referral and sales incentives
- 20 days annual vacation
- 11 Paid holidays
- 401k Savings plan with company match
- Commuter benefits
- Apple Products
- Quarterly high flyer trips for our top performers
- Regular team building outings
- Happy hours and social events
- Charitable events and fundraisers
- Breakfast provided on Mondays
- Complimentary water and soft drinks
- Summer Friday incentives