You are here
Sales Consultant - Global Leader
Want an exciting career in sales with a global leader?
Top-notch training and development program and unlimited earning potential.
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 6,500 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivaled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
More information can be found at: http://careers.page.com/us#Home
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for:
- Strategically developing new business, actively reaching out to new organizations, constantly selling our recruitment solutions, and developing long-lasting partnerships
- Consulting clients by identifying and understanding pain points as well as being able to provide market knowledge and advice on recruitment
- Identifying and head hunting strong candidates via LinkedIn, networking, referrals, and advertising
- Providing advice to candidates on their job search, careers, interviewing styles, and resumes
- Actively meeting and interviewing candidates and clients face to face on a daily basis
- Managing the recruitment / job offer process and negotiating compensation packages
- Keeping up to date on the economy, market, and developing a strong commercial awareness through research and networking
- Working closely with teams within the office and across the country and globe to maximize Michael Page's commercial performance
The Successful Applicant
Our Consultant position offers a career that will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, providing you with real responsibility for your professional growth. Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on delivering a high level of service and client management to help our candidates and clients fulfill their career and employment needs. Each day you'll face challenges that will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so, you will gain the reward and the recognition for personal contributions made to the growth of Michael Page.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of sales/related experience
- Confident, prideful, entrepreneurial and driven to succeed
- Bring enthusiasm, energy and commitment to the job
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- Work both independently and in a team setting
What's on Offer
We offer a strong base salary, which is based on previous relevant experience. In addition to your base salary, you can earn:
- Quarterly bonus (uncapped)
- Quarterly High Flyers trips (President's Club) - 2017 trips are San Diego, Nashville, New Orleans, and Stowe, VT
- Regular weekly and monthly incentives
- 4 weeks of vacation and 11 holidays
We offer the best sales training in the industry and a clear career path for those who want managerial experience or those who want to be individual contributors.