You are here
Record breaking quarters and huge growth opportunities
Industry leading pay, training, and a great culture
About Our Client
Michael Page is a $2b a year, publicly traded, international search firm with offices in over 150 cities across the world. We take a localized and specialized approach to a specific market and discipline. Our Consultants are salary based with the opportunity to earn uncapped quarterly bonus directly correlating to generated revenue and overall office contribution.
Michael Page offers industry leading training and development throughout your career her including week long training sessions in our US headquarters and weekly meetings to stay sharp on the sales/recruitment process. In addition, each office has their own unique culture with a number of sales based incentives and trips.
This position is a full desk recruitment role within a specific discipline in the Chicago market. Each of Consultants is tasked with developing their own book of business through networking, chasing leads, and following up. In addition, sourcing candidates, registering them, and finding new opportunities within our client base.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will be motivated and growth oriented with the following background/skills:
- Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-5 years of Sales or Recruitment experience
- Strong understanding pipelines, forecasts, and deal closing
- Willingness to learn and grow
What's on Offer
There are some amazing perks that come along with working at Michael Page:
- Above average base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Awesome growth potential based purely on revenue contribution
- Leading training
- End of month champagne rewards
- Quarterly high flyers trips to places like San Diego, Nashville, and New Orleans