You are here
Sales Development Representative
Software company enabling organizations to conducts customer feedback
Looking for an ambitious Enterprise Sales Development Representative
About Our Client
Providers of software that enables organizations to conduct customer and employee feedback and market research programs. Clients include GlaxoSmithKline, Sony, Siemens, ResearchNow and many more.
Due to fantastic Research and Development their product is now enabling the team to beat the competition and continue to grow.
The Sales Development Representative will:
- Establish new business through outreach to Enterprise customers, qualifying opportunities;
- Manage incoming leads, qualifying them and setting up new meetings;
- Be driven and motivated, aim to be a top performer and be passionate about furthering your career.
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Development Representative should have:
- Previous experience in a Lead Generation or Sales Development position;
- Experience working in a software company;
- Experience working with Enterprise accounts;
- University Degree;
- Hunter mentality;
- Sales acumen.
What's on Offer
The Sales Development Representative will work out of the Emeryville office and will receive:
- Base salary of up to $60,000
- On Target Earnings of $100,000
- Full benefits
- Fast track career opportunities to move into a closing position in the Research and Customer Experience space.