You are here
Sales Director - CPG
Incredible opportunity for the entrepreneurial-minded professional
Newly created position to lead sales initiatives for Private Label
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally based company, and has positioned themselves as leaders in the Private Label segment. Due to major success, they are rapidly growing, and expanding their US market.
- Achieve / exceed aggressive sales quotas
- Strategically plan for and manage target account proposals, programs, promotions and time lines to ensure that sales opportunities are identified and properly pursued.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
The Successful Applicant
- Strong industry experience; understanding of CPG/Retail market across brands
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Proven sales experience in the Private Label for retail
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Proven ability to built a sales structure in a start-up environment
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What's on Offer
- Outstanding base salary + strong bonus
Flexible working hours