You are here
Sales Engineer - Military Electronics
- Highly visible and entrepreneurial role working directly with business owners
- Customer-facing role representing highly innovative and technical products
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized but fast growing and leading designer/manufacturer of custom Power Supplies for the Military, Space and Ruggedized Commercial market place.
- This position includes prospecting for new opportunities, expanding our business in existing accounts, and championing the development of new power products.
- Initiate customer communications, work with engineering to develop power supply solutions, and provide closure of design win, and "post sale" coordination between the customer and the company's engineering and manufacturing group.
- Understand and communicate complex power supply requirements and related military specifications to customers, sales staff, engineering, quality, and manufacturing departments.
- Engage with Business Development Manager to develop new business based on BD market information provided for the territory or accounts being covered.
- Meet design opportunity creation and sales order goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of power supply sales engineering experience in military marketplace.
- Intimate knowledge of current military power engineering customers, and developing application opportunities would be a strength.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or a Business Degree with lengthy sales experience in military electronics is a must.
- Candidate must possess excellent time management skills, verbal communication skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Suite of Tools, including Excel, WORD, and MS Outlook 360.
- CRM experience is required, SALESFORCE CRM system is desired.
- Candidate must be able to travel up to every other week, 2-4 days of that week, or more depending on sales creation and opportunities.
What's on Offer
Competitve base salary, high bonus potential based on performance, full medical/dental benefits, career growth and development opportunities and more.