You are here
Sales Engineer - Plastics/Injection Molding
- Seeking individuals with an engineering background and customer-facing experienc
- Responsible for the Northeast territory
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-held global contract manufacturing company of custom injection molded components. Based in southern New Hampshire, our client works primarily with the aerospace, medical, and defense markets, serving top tier OEM's and startups within those industries. Our client's prototyping capabilities include Stereolithography (SLA), Resin Casting including Cast Urethane, Laser Sintered Plastic (LSP or SLS), CNC Machining, Metal Casting, Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Injection molds, Precision Machining, and short-run injection molding.
The Sales Engineer - Plastics/Injection Molding will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and Expand (across customer organizations including engineering, supply chain, accounting, operations, product management, etc.) relationships with current major customers, and selected other customers and prospective customers.
- Develop and execute strategies and plans for the customers for which you are responsible.
- Identify and develop business opportunities with the assigned customers/prospects.
- Understand customer requirements, plans and challenges
- Cross-sell a broader range of services/capabilities to existing customers
- Communicate company's value proposition as it applies to customer opportunities
The Successful Applicant
Candidates for the Sales Engineer - Plastics/Injection Molding role should possess the following qualifications:
- BS in Engineering (mechanical, plastics, manufacturing or other related field)
- Experienced in a role requiring significant customer interaction and relationships (e.g. sales, program management, sales/application engineering, etc.).
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficiency MS Office products, particularly Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with manufacturing, particularly in support of medical, aerospace and defense industries a plus.
- Experienced with various CAD systems: Solid Works, ProE, CATIA and AutoCAD, etc. a plus
- Ability to manage projects, working to deadline and within budgets.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary
Paid Time Off/Holidays
Great work environment
Click to apply now!