You are here
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing research firm
Sell to Fortune 1000!
About Our Client
My client is rapidly growing organization providing strategic advice and on-going intelligence for emerging technologies. Leaders in business, finance, and government rely on them to help them make strategic decisions.
As a Sales Executive your responsibilities will be to:
- Target and sell to senior management (Director, VP, C-level) in R&D; Business Development; Corporate Venturing; and/or Strategy and M&A.
- Maintain an appropriate and accurate sales pipeline of adequate size to ensure quarterly quota achievement. Maintain pipeline information in the CRM system.
- Develop a complete understanding of the full suite of intelligence and consulting offerings.
- Identify our client's business and technology issues and demonstrate value. Develop client strategies that position as a strategic resource.\
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences. Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external audiences
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sales Executive will have:
- Five to ten years' experience selling consulting services and research products to $1 Billion plus clients.
- Proven experience in solutions selling, new business development, achieving target and managing personal sales strategies.
- True "Hunter-style" sales characteristics motivated by winning new business deals.
- The ability to articulate trends, challenges and issues to C-level executives.
- Consultative selling style a must.
- BA/BS required.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
What's on Offer