You are here
Competitive commission structure
Great company culture
About Our Client
European Luxury Interior Fragrance Company
- Must have a minimum of 4-6 years experience within the luxury home fragrance industry or personal fragrances.
- Will work in a small creative environment and have the opportunity to be part of an established and expanding European luxury interior fragrance company.
- Work directly with wholesale accounts within the US/Canada area and develop customer relationships. Maintain, recuperate and grow Internet sales.
- Responsible for opening new accounts and growing assigned current accounts in coordination with the US director.
- Provide seasonal trainings and product knowledge to wholesale accounts with continuous daily superior customer service and follow-up.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficient in Quick books, Microsoft Office & Outlook programs. Travel required.
What's on Offer
Competitive commission structure and benefits package.