You are here
Growing Healthcare Solutions Organization
Global spanning Organization
About Our Client
This organization specializes in Risk Adjustment solutions offering business value to over 200+ healthcare clients combining operational excellence and domain expertise spreading across Payers & Providers.
Primary responsibility in this role will be to successfully acquire Risk Adjustment Coding Accounts and Medical Billing accounts by demonstrating ability to meet clients' needs through effective targeted marketing. The candidate will be responsible for developing relationships, promoting our services, and managing assigned markets, to acquire new accounts and optimize current customer engagement. Our specific target segments are:
Indirect Channels : -Large Billing , Analytics, Record Retrieval, Automation tools, EHR companies
Direct Channels : Health Plans, Health Systems, Hospitals, ASC's , ACO and Physician group
- Prospecting new business face-to-face for the purpose of educating the medical community on our services.
- Provide ongoing service and solutions to our existing accounts.
- Successful sales closings and executions of contracts.
- Manage the development and distribution of marketing materials.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows to educate and market our services.
- Completion Mapping
- Pricing & Contract Negotiations
- Routinely research and manage your territory to ensure that all potential accounts have been established.
- Complete all reports/paperwork and respond to all correspondence in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to meet and exceed revenue objectives through servicing and growing accounts.
- Experience working major deals ($1 to $5 million + annually).
- Relationships with Top Health Plans and Health Systems
- Relationships with leading Billing and Analytics companies
- Deep understanding of the US healthcare market
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of billing process regulations and
- Ability to interpret marketplace needs and translate them into our services.
- Ability to handle a demanding work schedule of daily sales contacts - the ability to prioritize and organize work is critical.
- Use time efficiently and set goals and objectives.
What's on Offer
- Strong Base Compensation + Commission Structure
- Full Benefits
- Remote postion
- Internal growth opportunities