You are here
Sales Manager, Medical Devices
Medical Device Sales Manager
Hospital Sales Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a global biotechnology company
* Accountable for developing positive, collaborative relationships with clinical care providers. key buying influencers, including but not limited to Physicians and other clinicians in the Acute, pharmaceutical, and healthcare settings.
* Develop productive business relationships with individuals who are purchasing decision-makers in targeted facilities within designated territory. Generate business with new customers through cold calling and lead follow-up, and grow sales with existing accounts and customers.
* Establish and develop working relationships with regional distribution centers of national distribution chains and regional distributors within assigned territory.
* Maintain regular communications with Regional Sales Manager and performs additional duties as assigned by Regional Sales Manager.
* Conduct monthly analysis of sales using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools as well as sales reporting tools within designated territory.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus
- 3-10 years of progressive medical sales experience selling medical products
- Experience selling medical products into hospitals and large pharmaceutical accounts
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of success in sales within the industry
- Ability to work cross functionally with various departments and stake holders.
- Clean Driving Record
What's on Offer
Base salary, bonus, benefits, pension package along with additional incentives include car, phone and mobile office.