You are here
Sales Manager US
Opportunity to join business that has been successful in Europe
Networking with high level sports executives
About Our Client
The industry leader in a comprehensive, yet scalable communication and collaboration ERP system for soccer clubs of all sizes and divisions with a modular tier-based licensing structure.
We believe in helping team players get their message across. We are invested in understanding players because we believe that every player deserves a chance to understand his and the team's game objectives. We are also invested in understanding coaches because we would like coaches to be able to transfer their knowledge to the team, to their staff and to their players. Nobody can copy a coach's ability to inspire. Get your ideas heard, imprint them. It's not about numbers, it's about translating them into personalized, objective-driven content. We believe in relevant data before big data. To us, it's better to have 11 smart players on the field rather than a genius behind the computer.
Guide and incentivize your players, your team and the teams to be engaged in driving value, on and off the pitch. We are excited to help you close the communication gap inside and between business units. With over 40 work zones we allow members to transfer know-how and to actively collaborate around issues important to their cause and to the club's cause.
Reporting to the General Manager the Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement the strategic sales plan and forecast to achieve corporate objectives.
- Manage entire sales cycle from client prospecting, conducting meetings, product demos to deal negotiation and customer account management.
- Develop lead-generation plan and establish best practices on lead conversion.
- Forge trusting relationships with both internal and external partners
- Recruit sub-agents and maintaining sub-agent activities and sales.
- Update and filing weekly work plans with General Manager, outlining strategy and course of action on weekly basis.
- Work closely to the product team to have full knowledge and clear understanding of product.
- Establish quarterly revenue targets with General Manager and meeting those targets.
- Serve as the point of contact for Customer issues to ensure an excellent quality of service.
- Ensure that the Customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of inSite Sports' products and services in the US.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of experience in B2C sales.
- Passion for sports, with good network within corporate sports activities.
- Motivated and hands-on, with proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start up environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a track record of success in managing full sales cycles.
- Highly customer-focused and quality oriented.
- Multiple Languages and soccer contacts will be a plus.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Competitive base salary + aggressive uncapped commission.
- Flexible hours and time management.