You are here
Work with one of the leading competitors in trailer rental and leasing services
High potential for growth within company
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest trailer leasing and rental companies in the nation, specializing in long-term leasing and short-term rental services for over-the-road vans, flatbeds, refrigerated equipment and chassis.
Sales manager will conduct 10 strategic sales calls each week and communicate the Premier value proposition to existing and potential customers. In addition, the Sales Manager should conduct 20 weekly cold calls or similar customer contact to develop future leads for business. Will be in the field Monday-Thursday and at the office on Fridays.
- Have basic knowledge of trailer specifications and applications to assist customers.
- Provide value-added solutions to customers based on customer needs and requirements.
- Make personal visits with customers and present the value proposition to customers including: Rent, Lease, Trailer Tracking, LDW and other products offered by the company.
- Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, other key personnel).
- Provides weekly report to branch manager on sales targets for the upcoming week.
- Use CRM system to enter: Sales calls, opportunities and customer contacts.
- Keep customer AR below 45 days and collect money as appropriate to ensure customers stay in good credit status.
The Successful Applicant
EDUCATION & MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in business or 5+ years experience in the trailer leasing industry.
- At least 3+ years of outside sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable and well organized.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to drive personal automobile.
- Drive in excess of five hours per day.
- Get in and out of automobile repeatedly each workday. (At least five hours per day)
- When needed physically inspect trailers inside and out.
- Must be able to get in as well as underneath a trailer.
- Walking up and down flights of stairs as necessary as well as walking the yard.
- Drive/fly in excess of 3 days per week.
Technology Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites - Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, and commission. Car allowance. 401k match and full benefits.