You are here
Senior Sales Manager
Operationsal Sales Manager
About Our Client
The client is a worldwide company specialized in the development of start of the art booths and marketing collateral used at trade shows and larger commercial events. The product portfolio includes cutting edge technology with back walls, light boxes, exhibition shelves, roll up banners, tables and integration's.
They are dedicated creative arts designers and experienced production specialists who always strive to achieve excellence and are committed to delivering high-quality products, ranging from displays, point of sales (POS), exhibit supplies and other relevant accessories - at economical rates with assured reliability.
- In-charge of the business operations and regional sales development for the northeast.
- Develop sales and financial business plans to achieve target set by the company
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities utilized for direct and indirect sales initiatives.
- Developing the growing channel relationships with marketing, customer relations and other key stakeholders
- Follow-up on sales orders, sales deadlines and working cross functionally with our departments.
- Expand and upkeep customer database, develop more efficient policies and procedures
- Identify new market and business opportunities, intensive market research within the events and exhibitions industry
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 year's experience in events & exhibitions industries. Experience selling business solutions for events and exhibitions is a must.
- Good communication and presentation skill
- A good proven track records of sales
- Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus and exceptionally benefits package