You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a global and growing organization that recently completed a strategic acquisition with a developed product portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio of Key Accounts in the US supporting a nationwide territory.
- Develop pricing, forecasting and reporting models.
- Regular visits to HQ facility along with various stores in the channel across the region.
- Assist in the development of promotional and marketing strategies.
- Identify new opportunities of growth as a strategic partner to the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- Experience selling technical commercial pool equipment is a must
- Experience working with manufacturers, distributors or deals in the pool arena
- Strong technical skills working with MS office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- bonus plan
- Monthly car allowance
- Benefits and 401k
- additional incentives included