You are here
Sales Operations Assistant - Marketing Consultant/Tech Firm
*Temp-Perm Ops Coordinator
*Salesforce and database management a plus!
About Our Client
Working with the largest legal, accountancy and professional services firms in the world, our client turns insight into action through its multi-module marketing technology platform, across digital and print communications and touchpoints
- Event marketing:
- Organize event attendance at conferences including registration, shipping, hotels and travel arrangements.
- Ensure the event is promoted appropriately before, during and after the event to ensure Vuture sales teams makes the most of the opportunity (working jointly with marketing team)
- Track event success by ensure all data from an event is collected and sales results are attributed to the event as appropriate.
- Assist the sales team in the following ways:
- Monitor and report on the sales opportunity pipeline, including preparation of business results to date and forecasts.
- Keeping CRM 100% up to date with all sales activity.
- Research target companies
- With members of the sales team, prepare customer facing documents such as proposals and responses to requests for information from prospects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a graduate who is able to present the drive and enthusiasm required for sales support and database management. Prior database management experience very desirable
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Very technically aware
- Familiar with standard Microsoft Office applications and standard design applications
- CRM experience desirable (salesforce.com)
- Marketing technology experience desirable
What's on Offer
Fully employer covered medical, dental and vision insurance
Strong 401k matching and employer contribution plan