You are here
Sales Operations Manager
- Exciting and dyanamic sales operations professional needed to lead Houston.
- Managing North American suppliers through end to end supply chain consulting!
About Our Client
Our client creates and manages a global network of collaborative industry communities, allowing trading partners to share high quality, structured, real-time data.
Using cloud-based technology and industry expertise our client acts as an independent partner, providing validated data and insightful analytics to enable buyers across a sector to identify and manage risk and suppliers to increase market reach while increasing compliance and minimising costs for the network as a whole.
- Deliver budgeted supplier revenue through the effective on-boarding of new suppliers while maintaining appropriate profitability through correct management of resource levels
- Deliver key operational metrics; paid to published and data quality while ensuring the correct supplier to FTE ratio is maintained and improved over time
- Deliver improved retention rates through the established supplier account management model
- Management of the combined COB & Operational team, developing a strong "one team" identity
- Recruit, develop and retain the right employees
- Support, as required, the development of the Achilles business within North America
The Successful Applicant
- Management of a high volume inside sales process creating at the same time a positive working environment
- Outstanding customer focus
- Experience of managing operational processes with a focus on process KPIs
- Articulate and able to demonstrate logical verbal reasoning
- Numerate and literate
- Strong people motivator and skilled in performance management
- Self-sufficient manager able to work without daily guidance
- Experience of working in an environment with remote line management
- Experience of working in a diverse, multi-cultural environment
- Good presentation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary with opportunity for growth as North American operations grow.
Competitive PTO package