You are here
Sales Planning Manager - North America (CPG)
multi billion dollar organization with huge opportunities for progression.
High levels of exposure reporting to the VP sales
About Our Client
Our client is a multi billion dollar manufacturer of consumer goods in North America.
- To assist in preparation of period performance and forecasts, annual strategic plan and annual budgets.
- Updates balanced scorecard reports and other period end reports as requested
- Involvement in new margin improvement initiatives.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Provide ad hoc analyses for regional sales manager and sales leadership.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales targets.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives and processes
- Leads the ongoing communication of corporate and marketing initiatives to sales team.
- Responsible for the development and deployment of the Sales Master Activity Calendar.
- Leads the planning and execution of key process meetings (i.e. budget, brand, strat)
- Responsible for timely distribution of sales materials and sales samples to support new item introductions.
- Assists and supports the equitable assignment of quotas and ensures budgets are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Provide analytic support to regional sales managers and sales leadership on various projects and initiatives.
- Manages and activates New Hire process supporting on-boarding of new employees
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum five years sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and strategic thought management
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.