You are here
Great Recruitment Sales Job
Work in a fun, fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Michael Page International offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career which will further develop interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real responsibility of your personal and professional growth. Working in a team structure with like minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service to fulfill candidate's employment and career needs. Each day you will face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so will gain the rewards and recognition for the contributions you personally make to the growth of Michael Page in North America.
Michael Page International offers an incredible opportunity for individuals (including recent college graduates) looking to build a career with an organization that values hard work, ambition, pride and a work hard, play hard attitude!
The role will involve:
Managing ongoing recruitment campaigns using a range of methods to attract candidates in the New York City area.
Providing an excellent service to candidates to encourage them to return to Michael Page during their careers and also to encourage referrals.
Networking to increase candidate numbers using various techniques. Providing a professional recruitment service to clients.
Working closely with the directors of the business, you will be responsible for developing new business, account managing and creating your own client portfolio.
A competitive salary and commission package is available and is negotiable dependent upon experience.
The Successful Applicant
- *Bachelor's degree required
- *Internships in Recruitment, Consultative Sales, Account Management or Business Development type of role, preferred but not recquired
- *Proven track record of successful business development through hard work, imagination, ambition innovation, tenacity and confidence
- *Being part of an athletic team is a big plus
- *Must have enormous enthusiasm, energy, commitment and dedication
- *Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- *Experience living or working abroad a big plus
- *Must be competitive and have a strong desire to be a part of a winning team!
What's on Offer
Competetive salary + benefits.