You are here
Sales Recruiter / Account Manager - Boston
Best training in the industry with specialized development plans
Uncapped earning potential while having fun doing it!
About Our Client
Michael Page is an international specialist recruitment firm, and with 160 offices globally in over 35 countries, we are able to provide world class consulting services to clients globally with a focus on the Midwest region. Now with 11 offices in North America and 8 in the US, the Boston office has experienced rapid growth and looking for driven, smart individuals with a consultative selling approach to help the continued growth.
- Strategically developing new business, actively reaching out to new organizations, constantly selling our recruitment solutions, and developing long lasting partnerships
- Consulting with employers by understanding pain points as well as being able to provide market knowledge and advice on recruitment
- Identifying and headhunting strong candidates via LinkedIn, networking, referrals, and advertising
- Being adaptable, innovative, and able to keep pace with the change in an agile entrepreneurial environment
- Consistently following up with both clients and candidates on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis to ensure you are maintaining a strong network
- Providing advice to candidates on their job search, careers, interviewing styles, and resumes
- Actively meeting and interviewing candidates and clients face to face on a daily basis
- Managing the recruitment / job offer process and negotiating salary packages
- Keeping up to date on the economy, market, and overall developing a strong commercial awareness through research and networking
- Working closely with teams within the office and across the country and globe to maximize Michael Page's commercial performance
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page offers a career that will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, providing you with real responsibility for your professional growth. Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on delivering a high level of service and client management to help our candidates and clients fulfill their career and employment needs.
- 3+ years of sales and/or recruitment experience
- Proven track record of being a top performer
- Confident, prideful, passionate, eager, resilient, entrepreneurial and hungry to succeed
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with candidates and clients, with an emphasis on executive-level professionals
- Consultative by nature and a strong problem solver
What's on Offer
We offer a strong base salary, based on experience. In addition to your base salary, you can earn:
- Quarterly bonus (uncapped)
- Quarterly High Flyers trips (President's Club) - 2017 trips are San Diego, Nashville, New Orleans, and Stowe, VT
- Regular weekly and monthly incentives
- 4 weeks of vacation and 11 holidays
We offer the best sales training in the industry and a clear career path for those who want managerial experience or those who want to be individual contributors.