You are here
Sales Representative - Beverage (Cider)
First sales rep for Europe's most popular Cider brand
Work with Wal-Mart, stores, and bars
About Our Client
Built back in 1882, their family-owned Bryggeri has been there for over a century, making cider using traditional methods, the finest ingredients and a unique pioneering spirit.
A pioneer in fruit cider, the brewery is home to our uniquely refreshing ciders where every drop is produced to this day.
They have grown to become one of the largest and best-known cider brands in the world with a strong presence across over 40 countries.
Reporting to the Sale Director, the Sales Representative will be responsible for:
- Regular contact with Manhattan Beer sales reps to build relationships to:
- Educate and build awareness of the brand and over-ice serve
- Develop and implement incentives programs to gain distribution and grow rate of sale
- Ensure correct selling tools and POS are available, understood and being used effectively
- Regular visits to key stores and bars (with initial Walmart focus) to:
- Educate and build awareness of the brand with store/bar managers
- Improve stock availability, ranging and visibility where possible
- Support and arrange sampling and in-store activation
- Agree additional off-shelf space to drive awareness directly or via dedicated Manhattan Beer sales rep
- Weekly reporting of brand positioning and achievements
- Working with various contacts to identify other opportunities for development and growth of the brand in the territory
The Successful Applicant
- A strong communicator with a track record of good relationships, rapport and service (on various levels.)
- Knowledge of consumer sales, retail trade, sales & marketing in the beverage industry.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience of managing and developing a premium brand.
- IT literate
What's on Offer
- A competitive remuneration package including benefits commensurate to the role is on offer