You are here
Sales Representative-Food and Bev
Fast growing company
Competitive commission package
About Our Client
One of the largest and best-known cider brands in the world with a strong presence across over 40 countries.
Reporting to the Sale Director, the Sales Representative will be responsible for:
- Regular contact with Manhattan Beer sales reps to build relationships to:
- Educate and build awareness of the brand and over-ice serve
- Develop and implement incentives programs to gain distribution and grow rate of sale
- Ensure correct selling tools and POS are available, understood and being used effectively
- Regular visits to key stores and bars (with initial Walmart focus) to:
- Educate and build awareness of the brand with store/bar managers
- Improve stock availability, ranging and visibility where possible
- Support and arrange sampling and in-store activation
- Agree additional off-shelf space to drive awareness directly or via dedicated Manhattan Beer sales rep
- Weekly reporting of brand positioning and achievements
- Working with various contacts to identify other opportunities for development and growth of the brand in the territory
The Successful Applicant
- A strong communicator with a track record of good relationships, rapport and service (on various levels.)
- Knowledge of consumer sales, retail trade, sales & marketing in the beverage industry.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience of managing and developing a premium brand.
- IT literate
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package including benefits commensurate to the role is on offer