You are here
Your Career Starts Here...
Ranked one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For!
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across the entire career trajectory with Michael Page. In our Los Angeles office, we are poised to grow by nearly 50% by the end of this year. With the success and expansion of our LA office, we are seeking the addition of a Sales Trainer.
The role will include responsibility for:
- Developing and integrating a sales training program into our existing talent development journey for our new starters and recruitment consultant population
- Development and delivery of tailored workshops and on the desk sales training
- Working with the Talent Development team to continually evolve the effectiveness of our sales training and meet the ever-changing needs of the NA business
- Establish effective working relationships with the senior leadership team across the region
The Successful Applicant
A Successful Sales Trainer has:
- Expert Knowledge
The ideal candidate will have either a proven track record in a targeted sales role and have continued their career as a sales trainer or industry relevant experience as a sales trainer with a proven track record of positively impacting KPI metrics and revenue performance.
- Proven ability to coach, develop and up-skill trainees in classroom and 1 on 1 training environments
- An inspirational character with the ability to motivate new starters to maximize their potential
- Capable of building instant credibility and having immediate impact
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills - preferably have worked in a B2B sales environment and/or a people driven business
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize workload according to business needs
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis to offices across the region as/when needed
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: $70,000-80,000, dependent on experience.
- Bonus structure
- 15 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Gym Membership
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Clear Career Development journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
- National & International career opportunities
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary breakfast and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays' Incentives