You are here
$17 billion in annual sales as of 2015!
Client has just invested $67M for facility expansion!
About Our Client
My client is an American food processing company and one of the world leaders and largest processors of fresh beef and pork. My client has revenue of more than $17 billion in annual sales as of 2015.
- Provides leadership to first shift sanitation crews in all areas.
- Performs comprehensive evaluation of sanitation process and practices.
- Evaluates and modifies SSOP's as required
- Evaluates and modifies Master Sanitation Schedule as required.
- Updates FSSC documentation as required (in accordance to FSSC procedures)
- Trains Sanitation Leads and Sanitation Crew on documented processes and procedures.
- Perform swabs as needed
- Manages Sanitation supplies and chemical inventories.
- Leads team training's and process improvement.
- Provides Maintenance Manager with equipment damage report (if any).
- Assists in Food Safety/HACCP/GMP and customer audits.
- Send put data, report KPI as needed
- Perform internal audits as needed and follow up on all CA's internally or from 3rd party audit
The Successful Applicant
The Sanitation Supervisor provides direction to the Sanitation Leads and crews in all areas of Sanitation. He/she ensures compliance to plant food safety and sanitation standards.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience with FSSC 22000 or equivalent system
- Previous experience in food manufacturing sanitation
- Must posses strong interpersonal skills and succeed in a team environment
- Posses strong written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
My client is offering the most qualified Sanitation Supervisor an opportunity to join a fast growing company. This Sanitation Supervisor will be offered a competitive salary commensurate with experience. $62,000 - $78,000