You are here
SAP SD & LE Consultant (Permanent Employee)
Configuration experience within SAP SD and LE
Strong project management and technical skills
About Our Client
Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Develop, implement, maintain and support the business application architecture from a global perspective to achieve the best possible solution for dorma+kaba which results in a minimum of systems and a maximum of efficiency
Act as a proactive business partner to the business, identifying and consulting IT and process innovations to the dorma+kaba business functions.
Implement group strategic business application projects.
Use global standards to achieve simplicity, efficiency and effectiveness.
Enable and motivate the business organization to deliver a maximum of global standards.
Closely work with Segments and HQ functions to ensure that business solutions are aligned.
Enable all entities and employees to conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations, as well as with global and local policies and procedures and the companies code of conduct.
Managing support issues within a Global Service Delivery Organization as 2nd and 3rd-Level.
Support and maintenance with focus on sales, distribution (SAP SD) and logistic execution (SAP LE).
The Successful Applicant
- SAP ERP Business Consulting, Customizing and Rollouts (5-10 years)
- Project Management skills, especially in ERP Rollouts (5-10 years)
- International experience (Group / Regional function)
- Desired experience in one or more of the following general business applications (MS Sharepoint, Saleforce, eCommerce)
- University degree (IT or Business Administration) or similar experience
- Desired SAP Consulting certificate
What's on Offer