You are here
SAP Supply Chain Specialist
- Excellent opportunity with a rapidly growing consumer products company.
- Rare supply chain opportunity in the Chicago Loop!
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the Consumer Products space. With expansive growth over the past few years and and no signs of slowing down, they are looking to add a SAP Supply Chain Specialist to their growing team. This innovative consumer products company has a state of the art office in the Chicago Loop and offers a very attractive opportunity for the right candidate.
The SAP Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for acting as an intermediary between the internal supply chain team and its external customers. This individual will be responsible for tracking orders, planning inventory levels, and dealing with any delivery issues that may arise. This role will work within SAP to improve product delivery times and optimize inventory levels. Other responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing orders in SAP
- Allocate orders and ship as planned
- Serve as the primary contact for retailers and outside customers
- Manage DSD activities as well as warehouse shipments
- Cross train with supply chain and logistics teams to ensure a cohesive product delivery system and reduce costs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- SAP experience required; WM module highly preferred
- Ability to work with both internal and external customers
- Detail orientation and organization essential for success
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.