You are here
Satellite Manager- Lumber
Start your new Management Career Today
Competitive pay with room for growth and opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a family-owned and operated company that has been in business for over 100 years. Successful operations exit throughout 5+ regions throughout the Southern U.S. My client conducts business based on hard work, strong values, quality, service, and commitment to honesty. My client services to contractors, subcontractors, owner-builders, traders, and professional builders.
The Satellite Manager will manage Store operations and Yard operations to increase and optimize sales and profitability. Satellite Managers will Satisfy Customer and Store needs.
- Optimize sales and profits.
- Develop goals and objectives with the Regional VP
- Optimize quality Customer Service through personal involvement with customers and contractors
- Personally manage and handle large volume customer accounts as needed.
- Monitor inventory levels
- Maintain merchandise levels
- Ensure the location is properly staffed
The Successful Applicant
My Client is looking for someone with:
- Sales Management aptitude
- Personable individual able to work with a variety of individuals
- 3-5 years management experience
- Preferably within the lumber/building material industry
- Strong customer service skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary/Commission plans, medical, dental, vision, life/disability, 401K, car, phone, relocation, and bonuses.