You are here
Scheduler - Commercial Interiors
Leading commercial interiors firm seeking Scheduler
Exciting opportunity to grow your career with a leading construction co.
About Our Client
Construction management and general contracting services firm headquartered in NYC which serves a client-base across the US. The company prides itself in delivering the highest quality products and service to a clientele base that includes Fortune 500 corporations, leading luxury retailers and financial services firms.
- Develop, monitor and update integrated project plans and schedules so that projects can be executed in the most efficient manner possible
- Prepare baseline schedules and schedule basis documents for approval by project teams.
- Monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in the developing alternate methods for corrective action.
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis.
- Maintain record of scope changes, trends and variances that potentially affect schedule performance.
- Review schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule.
- Make recommendations to manage float and (re)sequence activities (if required) to achieve project milestone dates and interim target completion dates.
- Perform job-site walks to verify physical progress of scheduled activities.
- At the completion of the project, develop and record the project's historical schedule information and lessons learned‚ for future use.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years as a planner/scheduler for design and construction phases
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of modern planning and scheduling principals, methodologies, techniques and tools
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office (including Project)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package to cover medical, dental, vision and retirement plans
- 401K & 401K Roth programs
- Contributes a 100% match on your charitable donations to a certain amount