You are here
SDLC Project Manager - Market Risk
USD600 - USD725 per day (USD155,988 - USD188,486)
- Opportunity to join a growing team!
- Fast paced environment, room for Professional growth!
About Our Client
Our client is an International Investment Bank
- Provide overall co-ordination, reporting and program management
- Act as key point of contact to manage all cross-asset deliverables
- Support review and approval of business cases and associated assumptions
- Establish and track scope, hiring needs, project milestones and success metrics.
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders as well as IT
- Coordinate the completion of all required documentation for these migrations.
- Develop / document migration strategy and project terms of reference. Manage, review and control all project artifacts throughout project lifecycle.
- Manage / co-ordinate funding submissions across workstreams and support tracking of spend and benefit.
- Drive consistency in structure, approach, content and quality of offshoring/neashring change deliverables; leverage synergies where applicable.
- Navigate through complex global organization structure & formalize partnerships with key participants
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years work experience
- Must have worked within Investment Banking
- Must be a proative personality not afraid to work in fast-paced environments
- Must be adaptable to change
- Has worked on Regulatory, Risk, or Finance projects
- Possesses a strong track record in delivery
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodology
What's on Offer
Commensurate on experience.