You are here
Secretary / Executive Assistant
Full - Time, Permanent Need for an Assistant in DC!
Great company with Global Exposure!
About Our Client
Our client is a global organization in the financial services space.
* Management the calendars for 3-5 executives
* Answering the telephone
* Scheduling internal and external meetings and conference calls
* Arranging and managing all international and domestic travel
* Ordering supplies and errand running
* Assisting with copying, printing, and preparing presentations
* Filing and scanning documents, keeping neat files
* Manage company card expenses as well as out of pocket expenses
* Ordering, setting up, and delivering refreshments for board meetings
The Successful Applicant
* 2-6 years of experience as an executive assistant or personal assistant
* Experience in the financial services or government is preferred
* Excellent skill set with the Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Hands on attitude and positive attitude in all communications
* Excellent writing skills
* Excellent time management
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, performance bonuses, benefits, and paid vacation.