You are here
Exciting Sr. Security Architect role with a Online Broker/Bank
Experience in Security Solutions Deployment & Security Platforms
About Our Client
Our Client is an Online Broker/Bank with offices across the U.S. This role will sit in the Jersey City, NJ office.
- Engage with CISO and related leadership team to define our client's long term security strategy.
- Define security requirements, standards and policies for the enterprise.
- Lead product selection efforts, including defining evaluation criteria and test plans.
- Product management of security platforms Proxy, End Point Protection, Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Malware Analysis, Database Activity Monitoring, File Integrity Management, IAM Solutions
- Build and deploy security solutions and infrastructure for surveillance, control and incident response
- Provide Level 3 support for security incidents, investigations, running forensics tools and event documentation/reporting. Provide sound problem determination and resolution.
- Serve as an internal information security advisor and subject matter expert to the organization and on various projects.
- Review new systems designs and major infrastructure modifications for security implications prior to implementation.
- Stays current in the latest information security and risk management knowledge, including new and emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Leads or contributes to security projects to improve enterprise security posture.
- Assure that supported systems adhere to documented security policies and are performing to 100% effectiveness.
- Engage with security industry vendors to evaluate new products and solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience in related security industry.
- Expert knowledge of security industry standards and best practices - NIST, CSA, CIS etc
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Highly motivated, goal driven self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Must be able to communicate across all levels of the organization, from non-tech end user community to c-suite audiences.
- Expertise in Windows, Mac and/or Linux platforms. Previous experience in a system administration role preferred.
- Experience with administration of virtual environments - ESX, Hyper-V, KVM etc.
- Solid knowledge or expertise with Enterprise infrastructure components - DNS, AD, Radius, Kerberos, PKI Management and IAM.
- Expert knowledge of cybersecurity concepts covering network through application layers. Solid understanding of Malware exposure vectors and exploit tactics.
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools preferred.
- Expert knowledge of protocols underpinning the web - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, BGP etc. Must be able to intelligently dissect and discuss all 7 layers of the OSI stack.
- Experience with securing mobile applications. Solid knowledge of how security is managed on Android, iOS and Windows mobile platforms.
- Experience in the design and deployment of end user web access and control infrastructure.
- Hands-on expertise with the following platforms: Proxy, End Point Protection, Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Malware Analysis, CASB
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
What's on Offer
Competitive Base, Bonus & Benefits