You are here
Security Engineer & SOC Manager
Hands on engineering while managing and interfacing with the business!
About Our Client
Major Insurance Firm
- Manage enterprise threat and risk intelligence analysis processes, systems and personnel. Oversee the company's threat and vulnerability management group, including headquarters security operations center and an in/out sourced operations personnel.
- Provide guidance related to protective intelligence, intellectual property protection, PHI/PII threat mitigation, and sensitive investigations.
- Oversee the company's privileged user/trusted insider monitoring program.
- Develop and manage training programs and accountability metrics for TVM team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Physics or computer science
- Experience leading security incident response strongly preferred
- Knowledge of forensics, chain of custody and handling digital evidence
- 5-7 years prior year experience leading threat intelligence and vulnerability management teams required
- PreferableSME experience in one or more of the following:
- Malware analysis
- Host intrusion detection, prevention
- Network intrusion detection, prevention
- Host/network attack/defense
- Application Security
- Pen testing/red teaming
- Experience in insurance or financial services preferred
What's on Offer
Annual base salary + target performance bonus + Vacation/benefits package