You are here
Security Operations Analyst
- Our client is seeking a Security Operations Analyst
- Our client is a leading global bank located in New York City.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global bank located in New York City
Our client within financial services is seeking a Security Operations Analyst with the following experience:
- Conduct trade processing and reconciliation
- Act as a liaison between traders, clearing firm(s) and clients
- Work with various departments within the firm and with external parties
- Create spreadsheets and manage relevant data to support operational duties
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking a Security Operations Analyst with the following skills:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excel skills
- Can work independently but have the desire to work in a team-based environment.
- Problem solving, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Positive personal attitude and presence
- Reliable, courteous, and flexible team player
- Knowledge of trade processing, reconciliations, creating spreadsheets and DTC securities will be a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Hourly Rate.