You are here
SEF Client Support Specialist
Our Client is focused on Electronic Markets & Post Trade Business.
Our Client is a Leading Financial Services Business in NYC.
About Our Client
Our Client offers customers better ways to execute trades and manage risk. Our products and services underpin the entire trade lifecycle, pre, during and post execution. Our electronic trading platforms are industry standards. Customers use our lifecycle management and information services to optimise portfolios, control risk and reduce costs. We partner with emerging technology companies to bring greater efficiency.
- Manage incoming calls and emails, and provide knowledgeable and timely responses to customer queries.
- Documentation of pertinent correspondence
- Escalation of issues to stakeholders
- Liaison with regulatory service provider.
- Review daily exception reports and respond to alerts from regulatory service provider.
- Review and approve SEF participants.
- Review and approve as necessary system initiatives and enhancement related any SEF functionality.
- Remediate non-compliance issues including writing or rewriting procedures, new testing protocols and closing of non-compliance issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of the financial markets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Technologically savvy and have a high aptitude for learning
- Display a strong motivation to work within the financial markets as part of an industry leader in our space
- Bachelors degree required
- A minimum of 2 years in a client-facing role with a proven record of achievement
- A working and practical knowledge of SwapsWire and SDR Reporting is strongly preferred
- A basic knowledge of TRACE Reporting mechanics a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation Package