You are here
Senior Account Executive - FinTech
This is an individual contributor position selling to fortune 500
Experience in a consultative selling environment is required
About Our Client
My client is multinational financial services solutions provider. This position sits in their strategic outside sales team.
The Senior Account Executive will drive new revenue within an assigned territory. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify and drive new sales opportunities within finance team.
- Exceed annual sales targets.
- Understand client initiatives and developments and convey the value proposition to help clients execute their strategy.
- Identify and manage sales opportunities from prospecting to closure.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions.
- Travel is up to 50%
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Account Executive will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience selling to Fortune 500 companies
- Proven success in a consultative selling environment
- Maintain high levels of activity
- Build, maintain, and manage sales pipeline
What's on Offer
- 15 days of vacations
- 5 sick day
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401K with 6% match
- Laptop and cellphone