You are here
Senior Account Executive - Programmatic
First Adtech company to provide cloud platform for $40 billion industry!!
Not a pure hunting role, more focused on relationship building within clients
About Our Client
We love radio, audio and music. Join us as we transform an industry by introducing technology that helps radio advertising become as efficient and easy to buy as Digital. We have created innovations that give advertisers, networks and radio stations a fully automated programmatic way to buy and run audio ads.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be early and take part in a true industry wide initiative!!!
- This hard working individual will need to be self-motivated, a clear communicator and comfortable forging new ground.
- The successful candidate will work closely with our Media Agency partners, directly with major advertisers, as well as the broadcast sales teams at Radio Group owners such as iHeartMedia to drive revenue.
- In addition, they will be expected to coordinate and work seamlessly with internal groups such as Business Development, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams to ensure a first-class customer experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable track record developing deep relationships with Brand level advertisers, all levels of responsibility at advertising agencies, and members of peer groups in related fields of business.
- Proven track record of exceeding billing and other deliverable goals as set and agreed to in advance by direct Management levels.
- Strong knowledge base and experience with relevant techniques, terminology, methods, etc. related to all manner of advertising in digital and traditional areas...any emphasis in Audio based advertising and cloud software technology will be key.
- Sophisticated and clear communication skills based in experience of presenting difficult concepts to those in high level positions within targeted companies.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of consultative sales skills, including account identification, planning, strategic execution, and "as needed" pivots in execution of plans leading to closed business which will repeat over time.
- Proven ability to partner with internal teams in a professional manner to ensure the best customer experience for our clients
- Minimum of 5 years working in technology, broadcast media, or online media with direct responsibility for billing, sales, or other "quota" based responsibilities.
- Proven track record working with or at agencies and/or brand level clients-past success having led to personal advancement within those companies.
- Existing knowledge of DSP space, ad serving, data exchanges or broadcast radio technology is preferred.
- Understanding and expertise using industry standard CRM/sales flow tools such as SalesForce
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Existing set of contacts that will be beneficial to the advancement of products and offerings
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- FIRST sales person on the ground in NYC
- Autonomy to work flexible hours and from home!
- Stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits.