You are here
Senior Accountant for company in the Beauty industry
An opportunity to join a fast growing ccompany.
A chance to advance in your accounting career.
About Our Client
My client in the Beauty industry is a growing, fast-paced company that is dedicated to the transformation of iconic global beauty brands.
The right candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum seven years' experience with increasing responsibility within the accounting field required, preferably with a manufacturing background.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory.
- Experience at publicly held companies a plus.
- Progressive experience and knowledge of financial reporting required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, multitasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Outlook; proficiency in Excel is absolutely necessary.
- Experience with AS400 MAPICS a plus.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload within a fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Motivated, self-starter, organized, and effective communicator.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule.
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries of all types.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Prepare departmental P&Ls on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Prepare royalty and commission reports.
- Perform other assigned projects and functions as directed by management.
What's on Offer
$70,000 to $80,000 D.O.E.