You are here
Senior Accountant - Construction
Timberline/ SAGE 300 Experience Essential
Opportunity to grow into the Controller Position
About Our Client
The Senior Accountant - Construction will enjoy the opportunity to work for a well-established custom home and remodeling construction company located in Washington DC. The President and Owner of the business is pro-actively looking for a trusted accountant to grow within their business and to look after their accounts as the business enjoys year upon year growth.
- Assist with monthly close processes
- Responsible in completing account reconciliations (concentration will be on higher risk and judgmental accounts) in accordance to company policy
- Prepare ad hoc analytical analysis in a timely manner
- Propose and implement improvements to existing analysis and develop additional analysis as needed.
- Prepare general ledger journal entries
- Assist with internal and external audit preparations
- Prepare monthly trial balances
- Assist in additional accounting projects as directed by the President and Owner of the Business.
- Project Accounting responsibilities - manage your own portfolio of projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Subject
- Timberline (Sage) Software Experience Preferred.
- Senior Accounting and Project Accounting experience
- Ambition to progress to future senior positions.
What's on Offer
The Senior Accountant - Construction will enjoy:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Eligibility
- 401K Plan
- Health Insurance
- Ability to grow internally.
If you are interested please apply.